One of the best compressors for Android
ZArchiver, like RAR, it's greatest competitor, allows the user to work with and manage compressed files straight from their Android device. Thanks to the latter, we can create zipped folders with the files on our SD card, extract any folder or easily view their contents.
ZArchiver offers unbeatable compatibility in terms of formats.
Features of ZArchiver
- Create compressed files in the following formats: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ and tar.
- Extract files with the following extensions: 7z, zip, rar, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx and mtz.
- View the files contained in folders compressed as: 7z, zip, rar, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx and mtz.
- See inside password-protected zipped folders.
As you can see, as well as the options necessary for this kind of application, it's also compatible with loads of formats, including the most important ones.
- The version of the application, as well as the size and version of the operating system, depend on the device on which it's installed.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.